Monday, March 5, 2018

The Sunday Post #3



Not sure why my post didn't post on time so here it is anyway! :)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted at Caffenated Reviewer. (I am going to do mine on the first Sunday of each month.)  It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week  month on your blog and showcase books and things we have received.  Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week month ahead.  See rules here: Sunday Post Meme.

Last Month on Books In My Life

In My Mailbox

Amazingly I did not order any books this past month.  Being on vacation, getting Grandma settled in the retirement home, and reorganizing my life has left little time for purchasing any new books.


Up this month on The Books In My Life





Challenge Updates

Pages read in February: 1,701
2018: 3,299
Challenge to date pages: 96,532

Nothing, nada, zilch, zero!

The Prayer Box by Lisa Wingate
Laura Ingalls Wilder: A Biography by William Anderson

Nothing, nada, zilch, zero!






1 comment:

  1. Hi Monica :D
    What a new season of life for you! Hope it brings joy and refreshment :D
    Good to "see" you again... I'll see if I can stick with the blogging again.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

I'm Moving for the last time...

  I hope you will consider joining me here ... I am taking down any of my old blogs here.  Too many old memories that I wish to move on fro...