Saturday, November 17, 2018

Catching up part one

I've been missing in action for about seven months but I haven't totally stopped reading.  This post is just a list of what I have been reading and a short opinion.  I hope to get back on track to reviewing each book individually after I get caught up.  

Before I left off blogging I read and reviewed Sisterhood of the traveling pants. So naturally I had to continue with the series. I enjoyed them very much although their journey was often sad and difficult the story had a pretty good ending.

The Second, Third, and Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood and ending with Sisterhood Everlasting.
Two turns from zero was a motivational read.  A woman going from drunk addiction to fitness guru. **

Jacob Have I Loved - twin sisters who are exact opposite. One smart beautiful, ambitious, out going. The other tired of living in her sister's shadow. ***

Highland Bound series (1-3) - a woman in an abusive relationship travels time to find love. ****

Helen Keller: The Story of My Life - There was much more to this story than I remember hearing about in my youth.  How her illness caused her to go blind and deaf and how she was taught. Helen Keller went on to accomplish many things in her life. *****

Lasher is the second book in The Mayfair Witch series.  The spirit that has been with the Mayfair family is trying to cross over into life from the dead. This is Rowan
Mayfair and Michael Curry's story of their genetics that will bring Lasher across. ****

Love in the Time of Cholera - a love that stretched 50 years even as life went took them in opposite directions. This story bored me to tears! *

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Moving for the last time...

  I hope you will consider joining me here ... I am taking down any of my old blogs here.  Too many old memories that I wish to move on fro...