Saturday, October 28, 2023

Back to blogging

 I have been away from the blogging community for quite some time.  I've been working out life and trying to figure out what my future looks like.  After a divorce and reconciliation, I am ready to pick up the books again and write some blog posts.  

My reading was all over the place.  I have decided to only read books I wouldn't be ashamed to share with my wonderful Christian grandmother.  I am reading Francine Rivers Sons of Encouragement: Biblical stories of Aaron, Caleb, Jonathan, Amos, and Silas.  It's just over a thousand pages so it may take a bit for me to get through.

I'm back. I'm looking forward to sharing my reading and blessings here with you once again.


2 comments:

  1. Hello Monica! It's so good to "see" you here again! I don't know if you remember me or not, but at one time, we both blogged and followed each other. Actually, I just returned to blogging as well. My first post was October 17 of this year. It will be good to be back in touch again. I've often thought of you and wondered what you and your family was up to. I am sorry to hear about the divorce, but glad that you both were able to reconcile. I've often wondered how your son was doing. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to see you online again! And I'm so excited you and your husband have reconciled.

    ReplyDelete

I'm Moving for the last time...

  I hope you will consider joining me here ... I am taking down any of my old blogs here.  Too many old memories that I wish to move on fro...