Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday



I have decided to give this blog hop at That Artsy Reader Girl another go. I did pretty well with it some time back. You know when I was a regular blogger and did regular posts each day. 

This week we are to list the books that you wanted to read in 2018 but didn't.  This will be an easy one because I had high expectations for 2018 and fell very short. 

  1. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
  2. Longbourn by Jo Baker
  3. Middlemarch by George Eliot
  4. Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolf
  5. The Red and The Black by Stendhal (Maire Henri Beyle)
  6. Villette by Charlotte Bronte
  7. On the Road by Jack Kerouac
  8. The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck
  9. The House of Seven Gables by Nathaiel Hawthorne
  10. At The Mountains of Madness by H. P. Lovecraft
Mostly a list of my Classics club challenge reads!  I have high expectations this year and hope to get these all read. Some are CHUNKSTERS!

1 comment:

  1. The Good Earth was such a good read. I hope you get around to checking it out this year.

    This is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete

I'm Moving for the last time...

  I hope you will consider joining me here ... I am taking down any of my old blogs here.  Too many old memories that I wish to move on fro...