Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Knitting reborn!

 In the past couple of months I have struggled with what to do with my time.  Dan and I live in a tiny space living so when I came back into this relationship I only brough the necessities.  I donated all my knitting/crocheting supplies and a huge stash of yarns.  I donated all my books and only kept my Kindle.

Lately, as I shared in my last post, it is difficult to focus on a book for very long.  My mind wonders down bunny trails.  So I ordered me a new set of interchangeable knitting needles and some yarn to get started back to knitting.  I will have to be careful not to get carried away and grow my supplies and stash to an unreasonable amount of space.  It's very addictive! LOL!

I cannot wait for my supplies to arrive!

Monica


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Moving for the last time...

  I hope you will consider joining me here ... I am taking down any of my old blogs here.  Too many old memories that I wish to move on fro...