Monday, April 2, 2018

Back to the Classics Challenge Update

I've not really done too well in the first quarter where this challenge is concerned.  Most of the books I have scheduled to read for this one will be later in the year.  But I hate to wait too late and then not get it completed...

Here is each topic and a title for the one that I have completed.

  1. 19th Century Classic:
  2. 20th Century Classic: I Heard the Owl Call My Name by Margaret Craven 1967
  3. A Woman Author: Agnes Grey by Anne Bronte 1847
  4. Translation: One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez 1967
  5. Children's classic: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll 1865
  6. Crime story:
  7. Journey narrative:
  8. Single word title:
  9. Color in the title:
  10. Author new to me:
  11. Scares you:
  12. Re-read:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Moving for the last time...

  I hope you will consider joining me here ... I am taking down any of my old blogs here.  Too many old memories that I wish to move on fro...