Monday, April 2, 2018

Classic Club Challenge 2017 Update

I am officially five  months into this new Classic Club Challenge and it's time for an update.  Which I will do quarterly going forward.
December 2017
Brave New World by Aldous Huxley

January 2018
The Mayor of Casterbridge by Thomas Hardy
Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom
The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams

February 2018
NOTHING

March 2018
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
Agnes Grey by Anne Bronte
One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
Hard Times by Charles Dickens

There they are my friends I am only 9 books into my goal of 50! With 19 quarters or 55 months to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Moving for the last time...

  I hope you will consider joining me here ... I am taking down any of my old blogs here.  Too many old memories that I wish to move on fro...