Monday, November 20, 2023

Front Porch Chat #2

 Today is Monday, November 20, 2023

I didn't have time to get my post up yesterday but didn't think one day would matter much.


Time - 6:10 a.m.

Scene - It's much colder this morning with some light rain.  It's still dark as I am up getting ready for work.  

Today's plan - I have to work this morning and still have much cleaning up from our Thanksgiving celebration yesterday.  I spent most of the time visiting and holding my precious little lady.  Time well spent if I do say so myself.

Drinking - Coffee with Southern Butter Pecan creamer

Listening to - News 

Reading - Sons of Encouragement... still.  I've been too busy to do much reading on this book.  But have been doing my November Bible reading.  I am in the Message version right now.

Watching - Not much.  I did relax one evening and watched an episode of Monarch of the Glen.

Randomness - Spent Friday with our middle daughter and the grandbaby! She loves her Pa Pa!
She was so sleepy and fought it for so long! LOL!

I hope you all have a blessed week and Happy Thanksgiving!
Monica

1 comment:

  1. Good to see a post from you today, friend. I'm glad that your Thanksgiving celebration yesterday was a time of spending that time with your family. Loved seeing all the pictures of the grandbaby! SO sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I'm Moving for the last time...

  I hope you will consider joining me here ... I am taking down any of my old blogs here.  Too many old memories that I wish to move on fro...