Wednesday, November 29, 2023

The Joyful Bookcase


The Joyful Bookcase is a post on the last Wednesday of each month to recap what I have been reading.  For the month of November, I have JOYFULLY completed the following...

NKJV, ESV, NASB, MSG
James
1, 2, 3 John
Jude
2 Samuel

Sons of Encouragement: Biblical stories of Aaron, Caleb, Jonathan, Amos, and Silas by Francine Rivers... I have not completed this one, but I am over halfway done with it.

Hope you had a great November in your reading!
Monica
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Monica! I like your Joyful Bookcase! I keep a running list of the books I read. My goal was 53 books for this year, but I'm not sure that I am going to meet that one or not. I'm still only at 42. But I've been encouraged through my reading that I have done.

    ReplyDelete

I'm Moving for the last time...

  I hope you will consider joining me here ... I am taking down any of my old blogs here.  Too many old memories that I wish to move on fro...