Sunday, December 3, 2023

Front Proch Chat #3 ...Another break


Sorry to have missed blogging so much lately.  I have a closing date on the place and I am busy trying to get things packed up.  There is much being donated and much that I am just getting rid of.  I have only been on my own for three years, but it seems like I have accumulated so much stuff already!

Dan and I are eager to make a fresh start.  That is the blessing in all of this.  If I could have only communicated my feelings a few years ago and diverted all this terrible mess.  

Anyway, know that while I am packing, I am thinking of my blogger friends! There isn't much time to knit or read so that is all on the back burner until I am moved... Except my Bible reading.  After January I should be able to get back into some sort of routine again.

Outside...It's a beautiful 50 degrees and sunny.  Nice change after the dreary few days we have had.

Listening to... Christmas radio on Pandora.

Drinking... water.  I need lots of that with this cold I am battling.

Around the house... stated above.  Lots of packing and giving away of items that I don't need right now.


Linda is growing so fast!  I haven't seen her since Thanksgiving due to the cold that I have.  I don't want her to get this.

Hope you all have a wonderful December.  I will try and stop back in now and then but can't be certain!
Your Friend,
Monica

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you that you have a closing date on your property, my friend! Praise be to God. I hope that you are able to get rid of your cold and start feeling better. Packing and sorting is bad enough in of itself, let alone having to do it when you aren't feeling well.

    Hindsight is always better, isn't it? Thankful that God made a place in His plan for reconciliation. xx

    That Linda is such a cutie! I would love to hold her.

    ReplyDelete

I'm Moving for the last time...

  I hope you will consider joining me here ... I am taking down any of my old blogs here.  Too many old memories that I wish to move on fro...