Friday, March 22, 2024

Friday's Fave Five

 


Joining Susanne at Living to Tell the Story to share some favorite things from this week!  I know posts are more exciting when you have pictures but I have been unprepared for that this week.  I will do better in the future.


1.   Dan went out of town last weekend to visit his City Cousins so I went to a restaurant that he doesn't seem very fond of.  It was delicious.  I had enough leftovers to have for dinner.


2.  Not a very good picture of either of us but I had coffee with my daughter Sunday morning and got some snuggle time with my beautiful little granddaughter.  She is 9 months old now and growing so fast.

3. This week my knitting hobby has been reborn.  I started knitting some dish clothes until my supplies arrive to begin a bigger project.  These are somewhat boring but I will survive until my things arrive this weekend.

4.  My sweet little dog is old.  He is almost 17 and has some back issues and has not been doing very well.  Saturday morning I took him to the vet and got him a new shot for osteoarthritis.  They also gave him some medication for inflammation.  This picture was before he went... poor old man.  He is feeling much better now.  But I was told not to let him act like a puppy as he could injure himself... Geez, that's the same thing I tell Dan! LOL!

5.  Prayer was on Barbara's list and I am going to add it to mine as well.  Many people I work with this week have come to me asking for prayer for a certain situation.  Once word gets around that someone prays it seems to spread like wild fire!  I love that people will come to me knowing that I will immediately pull out my prayer journal and put there need there to later spend time at the feet of the Lord with their needs.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!  


Monica

2 comments:

  1. It's good to hear from you again, Monica! I also order from a favorite restaurant when my husband's out of town. There's a Mexican food place nearby that I love but he doesn't care for.

    How fun to spend time with your daughter and granddaughter. I'm glad your doggie is feeling better.

    Amen to prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayed. 😊🙏

    Cute Grandbaby! And puppy! Wow, 17. In dog years that is a lot.

    ReplyDelete

I'm Moving for the last time...

  I hope you will consider joining me here ... I am taking down any of my old blogs here.  Too many old memories that I wish to move on fro...