Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 

Good morning!  I am joining up with Joyce at From This Side of the Pond for this fun weekly meme.


1.What do you love about your life right now?  I love that the Lord is drawing me close to Him.  Life may not be what I had always dreamed it would be but He is seeing me through.  Almost every day He uses someone to give me a scripture of encouragement.  The one I recently used to "rebrand" my blog keeps coming up in so many places!  I love how He works.

2. March 26th is National Spinach Day...are you a fan? If so, how do you like yours prepared/served?  As a kid my grandmother served canned spinach with vinegar... YUCK!  Sour and slimy are the words that come to mind.  But I do like fresh spinach in my salads or on a sandwich.

3. In this current season would you say you need to spend more time looking inward or that you need to get out of your head? Tell us why.  In this season of the restoration of my marriage I am leaning heavily on my Lord, I have to get out of my head.  My mind takes me down rabbit trails that I don't need to be on.  I am looking to Him and not myself.

4. Are you following the 'March Madness' madness? (That's US college basketball in case you're out of the loop) What's something that feels like actual madness to you right now?  No I do not follow sports. Nothing against anyone who does but I feel like it is a waste of my time.  Actual madness right now is how this world is coming against Israel.   They have a right to defend themselves.

5. How will you celebrate the Easter/Passover holiday this year? Easter this year will be a quiet day at the condo.  I will spend time reflecting on the awesomeness of this Holyday and relaxing in His presence.  Then we will tidy up the condo and head home.

6. Insert your own random thought here.  I have stated blogging over at Wordpress again.  Thought I would see if it has gotten any better.  Seems a bit easier to figure out than when I was there last.


I hope your Holy week is going great and that you find time to link up with Joyce!

Monica



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Moving for the last time...

  I hope you will consider joining me here ... I am taking down any of my old blogs here.  Too many old memories that I wish to move on fro...