Sunday, January 7, 2018

The Sunday Post #1

I found this great meme at Caffeinated Reviewer and I thought I would do a Sunday Post the first Sunday of each month to recap my month of reading news.  It won't always be exciting but I will do my best to stay actively reading throughout the month! 

In the month of December I started making my reading list for 2018.  I searched our online library for books that I potentially wanted to read.  A lot of them were there but there are many that are not so I went to Betterworldbooks.com where I found almost everything I will need for 2018; plus a few more! LOL!

While on vacation the last week of November and the first of December I read an old V. C. Andrews novel Flowers in the Attic.  Well now, I can't stop with that one I had to find the rest of the books.  In addition to my 2018 Reading Challenge books I purchased those as well.  Those challenge books are as follows.  They won't all be read in January but I will need them within the first three months.

Anges Grey
Tuesdays With Morrie
The Wasteland and Other Poems

In December I read or listened to eight really good books.  Each one has been reviewed here (in December) on this blog.  I haven't figured out how to link the picture to the post yet.





January is off to a good start.  I have already read  listened to one of my 2018 books.  The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.  I have to take them when they come available or I lose out on them.  
I'm almost done with The Mayor of Casterbridge.   It's taken me a long time to read because when I would get time to sit I would be working on my nephew's afghan so I listened to a book.  Should be done with it this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Moving for the last time...

  I hope you will consider joining me here ... I am taking down any of my old blogs here.  Too many old memories that I wish to move on fro...