Sunday, February 4, 2018

The Sunday Post #2


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted at Caffenated Reviewer. (I am going to do mine on the first Sunday of each month.)  It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week  month on your blog and showcase books and things we have received.  Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week month ahead.  See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

Last Month on The Books in My Life

In My Mailbox

 

Up This Month on The Books in My Life
Taking part in the Laura Ingalls Wilder challenge over at Stray ThoughtsThree  two books because my library is closed in the month of February and I can't get the other one checked out! 
  • Laura Ingalls Wilder: A Biography by William Anderson
  • West From Home: Letters of Laura Ingalls Wilder, San Francisco, 1915 
  • The Prayer Box by Lisa Wingate
  • The Women in the Castle by Jessica Shattuck
  • The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield

Challenge updates
Pages read in January: 2,432
Challenge to date pages: 94,831


5 out of 50 books read. My deadline is October 31st, 2022.




3 comments:

  1. golly you are reading lots of books! I admire you and your goals :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had some knitting time while listening to audio books lately. My scarf for my little niece is almost done! :) Thanks for stopping by Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica, I always used to read a lot of books as I worked in a Christian school library but when a family member became ill and I became a carer I stopped reading for many years but am now getting back into the swing of things. The only problem is that I can't put a book down once I start reading :-)

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  Good morning!  I am joining up with Joyce at From This Side of the Pond for this fun weekly meme. 1.What do you love about your life righ...