Sunday, April 1, 2018

The Sunday Post #4

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted at Caffenated Reviewer. (I am going to do mine on the first Sunday of each month.)  It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week  month on your blog and showcase books and things we have received.  Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week month ahead.  See rules here: Sunday Post Meme.

Last Month on Books in My Life
The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
Agnes Grey by Anne Bronte
One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
Hard Times by Charles Dickens

In My Mailbox
I purchased five books this month to further my reading challenges for the year.  These are books that I cannot get from my little hometown local library.  Which I will donate to them once I have read them.


Up this month on Books In My Life
I didn't get to this one in March as I didn't get it in the mail in time to start it.

Challenge Updates
March: 1,511
2018: 4,810
Challenge: 98,043

Agnes Grey by Anne Bronte
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
Hard Times by Charles Dickens

The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
Agnes Grey by Anne Bronte
Alice's Adventure in Wonderland by Lewis Carrol
One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
Hard Times by Charles Dickens

4 out of 12 Categories completed
Children's Classic: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
Translation: One Hundred Years of Solitude
Woman Author: Agnes Grey by Anne Bronte
20th Century Classic: I Heard the Owl Call My Name by Margaret Craven (January)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Moving for the last time...

  I hope you will consider joining me here ... I am taking down any of my old blogs here.  Too many old memories that I wish to move on fro...